- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipes.
- Stay up to date on vaccinations, including the influenza vaccine.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.Stay away from work, school or other people if you are sick.
- Follow guidance from public health officials.
For more information please visit https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html.